So instead... memes!
1. What is your occupation right now
2. What color are your socks right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Philly cheesesteak and salad
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone.
Uh. My ex I think.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
8. How old are you today?
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
10. What is your favorite drink?
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
A couple of times
12. Favorite food?
13. What is the last movie you watched
14. Favorite day of the year
Any day that does not involve going to work.
15. How do you vent anger?
I internally mull it over till I’m sure I’m really angry and then it spills out.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Probably a toss up between my Richard Scarry Puzzletown sets and my Millenium Falcon.
17. What is your favorite season?
18. Cherries/ Blueberries.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Why does this question seem out of place.
22. Living arrangements?
New house. My husband, my son part-time and (temporarily) my brother.
23. When was the last time you cried?
Uh, probably during the movie Milk.
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
A pair of slippers, my tall, black boots, and a purse.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Kel, who I’ve known since I was 15.
26. What did you do last night.
Went out for dinner with husband, son, my mom and my brother. Put son to bed. Made son's lunch. Had shower. Watched 30 Rock. Read. Went to bed.
27. What are you most afraid of?
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers.
Plain. Well, with mustard, ketchup, relish and pickles.
29. Favorite dog breed?
Either a Malamute or a Bernese Mountain Dog (yes, I hates little dogs)
30. Favorite day of the week?
31. How many provinces have you lived in?
2 (Ontario and Quebec)
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Uh, I have both.
33. What is your favorite flower?
1. When was your "engagement" anniversary: We were never engaged.
2. When is your marriage anniversary: August 23, 2007
3. How long have you known your spouse: We met in 2005.
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: Once again, we were never engaged. We decided to get married almost exactly a year after we began dating.
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: I first saw him at our local comic book store. I didn’t actually MEET him until we were at work.
6. What is your spouse's full name: Graig David Kent
7. Do you have any children yet: Uh, sort of.
8. How many: 1 from my previous relationship and our first due in July.
9. Do you have any house pets: Not yet.
10. Do you own a house or rent: Own.
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: We live in the city.
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: That’s private.
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: Nope. But London, England was my favourite vacation we've taken together.
14. How many siblings (including in-laws): I have a brother, Graig has a sister.
15. Do you attend church, if so, what's it called: No church for us.
16. Is this the church you were married in: We did the civil ceremony thing.
17. What town is your current address at: Toronto
18. Do you work or stay at home: Work
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon: We had a ‘pre-emptive’ honeymoon to San Diego for ComicCon.
20. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples: Communication really is key.
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Kinda
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Nope
3. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION? Panic, then happiness
4. WAS ADOPTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Not really.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 32
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? One day I just literally could not get out of bed I was so exhausted. I explained this feeling to a friend of mine who told me I should go get a test because being pregnant might be the reason. Did so and yeah, I was pregnant.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Jet’s dad.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? No.
9. DUE DATE? 01/30/2002
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not really. Just a little queasiness.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Nothing really. Would have a hankering for a Harvey’s burger once in awhile.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? People calling me ‘mom’.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Male.
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope. I was very happy with a boy.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 20 exactly.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes. Four of them in fact.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? 2 I knew about, 2 were a surprise.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? None whatsoever.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Mt. Sinai in downtown T.O
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Lucky number 13.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Jet’s dad.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Jet’s dad.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Drugged up. But not a c-section.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Uh yeah. Not that brave.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 lbs. 3 oz
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? 01/30/2002 yes, on his due-date
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? JJC
Ok, back to work.